Main building We-Su 11–18 The exhibition of heavy artillery is open from May until October. During off season only preordered guided tours.
Heavy artillery exh. Fr-Su 11-17
Ticket prices can be found here
Mõisa tee 1, 74001 Viimsi, Harju County, Estonia
The exhibition of heavy artillery is just 300 m from the museum at Vehema tee 1a, Viimsi.
Main: +372 621 7410, info(at)esm.ee
Museum shop and front desk: +372 621 7418
Guided tours, facilities' rent: +372 621 7416 , teenused(at)esm.ee
From Tallinn city centre: take bus N°1A to Viimsi from the Viru Centre’s underground bus terminal and get off at Viimsi vallamaja
stop (should be about a 25 min ride). Walk back to the main road and turn right, about 250 m more and it will be the large yellow building on your left. Public transport schedule can be found here
Drive to Viimsi and follow the signs. The main entrance of the museum faces Aiandi tee. In front of the museum there's a parking lot for cars and buses.
We give guided tours in Estonian, English, Russian, German, Finnish and Swedish.
• A guided tour in the museum main building or artillery guns and heavy artillery exhibition
1–10 persons 10 €
11–40 persons 1 € / person
41+ persons 40 €
• A guided tour of the museum + artillery guns and military vehicle hangar:
additional fee per person 1 €
* The price of the ticket is to be added to the excursion price. • Tours free of charge:
- Teachers accompanying a students' group
- Members of the defense forces/veterans
- Initial military education courses
Please register at least 3 working days
before the visit by e-mail teenused(at)esm.ee
LibraryPlease register before the visit by e-mail email@example.com