Estonian War Museum

Armory exhibition

Our new armory exhibition is based on the collections of Estonian History Museum and Estonian War Museum. The exposition gives an overview of the evolution of weaponry from the Napoleonic wars to World War II including 130 firearms and cold arms from the mid-18th century to the 20th century. The exhibit includes also standard weapons of the Estonian defence forces used in the War of Independence and from the interwar period: a Russian Mosin-Nagant rifle, a British P 14 Enfield rifle and a Japanese Arisaka rifle, or modifications of these weapons manufactured in the Estonian Arsenal weapons factory. Among the rarer items is an AT submachine gun, conceived in Estonia and manufactured in the Arsenal factory after 1926.

Estonian War Museum - General Laidoner Museum  Mõisa tee 1, 74001 Viimsi, Harju County 
Phone: +372 621 7410, E-mail: info@esm.ee
Open We-Su 11-18,the exhibition of heavy artillery (300 m from the museum, Vehema tee 1, Viimsi) from May until October Fr-Su 11-18
Search